Congrats to Cathy and Frank who were married at the Knowlton Mansion this past August 2016. It may have been one of the hottest days this summer, but they braved the heat for beautiful photos!! It was an amazing day filled with love, family, happy tears, and cake!! Enjoy this little sneak peek!
Congrats to Moira and James!! They were married on July 23, 2016! This wedding had it all: Amazing Bridal Party, Loving and Generous Parents, the Cutest Kids EVER, Thunderstorms, Sun, Fun and LOVE! Oh and it was the most rockin’ first dance I’ve seen in a long time!! I think my favorite part was the Father of the Bride’s speech and toast! I’ve seen my fair share of speeches since starting wedding photography in 2007; some good, some bad, but Bill’s speech was the highlight for me. Not because of how long it was (it was loooooong) but because his speech was engaging! Honestly, I could have listened to his stories all night…..though, people were getting restless…HA!
All in all, it was a fantastic day! Give the couple some love as you look through their sneak peek! <3
Flowers: Mom’s Flower Shoppe, (215) 491-7890
Video: Martin’s Video, (609) 625-6633
Wedding Band: The Corner Boys, (215) 509-0092
Church: St. Robert Bellarmine Church
Reception: Blue Bell Country Club
This is a special blog post for me and a SUPER AWESOME CONGRATS to Luke and Jess!! You see, I work with Luke and I love nothing more than to photograph friends and family! The wedding day was amazing….we had perfect weather, a hilarious wedding party, loving family and a BEAUTIFUL ceremony/reception site! It was a perfect day!! Enjoy this little sneak peek and help me wish Jess and Luke lots of love!!
Getting Ready: Elkins Park
First Look: Curtis Arboretum
Ceremony & Reception: Blue Bell Country Club
Congrats Mary and Rob!! I am so excited to share this wedding with y’all! I’ve known Mary for quite some time….and I was overjoyed when she chose me to document her wedding!! Here are some of my favorite memories from the wedding:
1) The girls got ready at Mary’s parents house in Manayunk!! I LOVE Manayunk – having lived here for 15 years myself.
2) Manayunk is home to quite a few beautiful churches, but St. Josephat’s Roman Catholic Church is among those most pretty!!!
3) The PARTY BUS was the most awesome Party Bus!!
4) My second Sean Bolton ROCKED it!!
5) It was supposed to rain but we ended up with the most beautiful overcast day….which if you don’t know, is GOLD to a photographer!!
6) The Crystal Tea Room was gorg!!
7) The sisters of the bride gave an EPIC toast! I was dying from laughter and I’m pretty sure everyone else was too! This is my favorite toast of all time!
8) The kindness of the bridal party, their friends, and their family was heart warming….I know I say this often….but by the end of this wedding, I felt like I was party of the family!! And I wouldn’t want to feel any other way!!
Congrats to Amanda and Ryan who were married on November 21, 2015 at the Barn on Bridge in Collegeville, PA!!! What an incredible way to end my 2016 Wedding Season!! These two are just amazing….they have so much positive energy; it’s hard to not be happy around them!! There was definitely a lot of laughing, smiles, heart felt speeches, more laughter, drinks, dancing and even a cake smash!! I love couples that are not afraid to have fun!!
Enjoy this little sneak peek into their wedding day and BTW- Today (1/6) is the bride’s – Amanda’s – birthday….and in my world, this is a crazy good sign as she shares this birthday with my awesome mom, my mom’s wonderful sister (my aunt) and my mom’s niece (my cousin). Happy Birthday Amanda….what better way to celebrate your birthday then to share this sneak peek with you!! <3