Congrats Mary and Rob!! I am so excited to share this wedding with y’all! I’ve known Mary for quite some time….and I was overjoyed when she chose me to document her wedding!! Here are some of my favorite memories from the wedding:
1) The girls got ready at Mary’s parents house in Manayunk!! I LOVE Manayunk – having lived here for 15 years myself.
2) Manayunk is home to quite a few beautiful churches, but St. Josephat’s Roman Catholic Church is among those most pretty!!!
3) The PARTY BUS was the most awesome Party Bus!!
4) My second Sean Bolton ROCKED it!!
5) It was supposed to rain but we ended up with the most beautiful overcast day….which if you don’t know, is GOLD to a photographer!!
6) The Crystal Tea Room was gorg!!
7) The sisters of the bride gave an EPIC toast! I was dying from laughter and I’m pretty sure everyone else was too! This is my favorite toast of all time!
8) The kindness of the bridal party, their friends, and their family was heart warming….I know I say this often….but by the end of this wedding, I felt like I was party of the family!! And I wouldn’t want to feel any other way!!